Discerning Wise Action in Challenging Times
Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space lies the power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom -Victor Frankl
Change is ever more present in our daily lives, especially at work where digitalization and globalization are changing the script on a daily basis. This workshop focuses on personal leadership skills development, and learning to manage your own change process more holistically, intentionally and effectively. Designed for health and mental health providers, managers, coaches, trainers and community organizers working with people from diverse cultural backgrounds, it is particularly valuable for leaders and others seeking to strengthen the cohesion of their teams. This workshop can benefit anyone interested in doing deep work
to transform themselves in alignment with “their highest and best,” and enhance their interpersonal relationships, using a clear and comprehensive six-step roadmap for their thought-process, based on the two underlying principles of mindfulness and creativity.
1. Increase your capacity to embrace challenging situations with curiosity and as opportunities for self-knowledge and growth.
2. Learn a simple shared language for addressing complex situations more effectively.
3. Engage cultural differences as a source of creative inspiration.
4. Stay open to inspiration even in the midst of uncertainty and change.
5. Develop self-care practices to increase resilience.